Friday, March 29, 2013

Inspiration

I have been spending lots of time on pinterest and I came across a blog. I have fallen in love with everything that she sews. The clothing that she makes her daughter is to die for! Not only was her blog an inspiration for this one but an item that she sews her daughter all the time was my inspiration for this....






It is the oliver + s lazy days skirt. I can see why she makes this all the time! It only took me around a half an hour and I used up extra supplies just lying around my sewing area.




The skirt is made from one piece of fabric edge to edge with some elastic at the waist and a ribbon for trim at the bottom.
Miss Faye looks adorable in it! I can see myself making MANY different versions of this skirt!
As Miss Faye gets more mobile, the photos are getting harder to take though!

As a side note, you can see that Miss Faye's crib is pink...I will get a post up soon showing that project!


No comments:

Post a Comment